Shaikai

miércoles, septiembre 08, 2004

Medicine

Let me fall
Let me climb
There's a moment when fear
And dreams must collide
(Let me fall. From Cirque du Soleil. Josh Groban singing)

Just what a child needs. Not to be prescribed, not to learn the meaning of fear through a parental punishment, not to learn following social constraints to authenticity. But to explore, face the truth, be completely envolved in the game of life. A child, by her/his own wings, is able to fly if the wind of authentic love is present. But if this wind petrifies, everything's lost. Boddhisattva needs to move his/her winds freely; a human being nature is able to flourish when permitted to move and fight.
I will dance so freely
Holding on to no one
You can hold me only
If you too will fall
Away from all these
Useless fears and chains